Relapses, triggers and urges – more often than not they are part of a harmful gambling experience. Gabi Byrne, who experienced a pokies addiction herself talks about her research into relapse prevention and Jay talks about how he managed some of his urges and triggers whilst giving up playing the pokies. Sheryl, a Gambler’s Help Counsellor explores what’s going in your brain when you experience a trigger or an urge and how relapse can be a silver lining in the recovery process.
- Episode 1 – Is your gambling harmful?
- Episode 2 – Inspiring stories of hope and recovery
- Episode 3 – Getting Help
- Episode 4 – Getting More Help
- Episode 5 – The Pokies
- Episode 6 – Young men and gambling
- Episode 7 – Relapses, triggers and urges
- Episode 8 – Alcohol, drugs and gambling
- Episode 9 – Affected others